Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese cotton. Multiple separate yarns are twisted together binding the surface fibers into the weave, creating a yarn which is strong, smooth and highly resistant to pilling and abrasion from wear. The end result, is a soft smooth fabric, with a perfect surface for digital print or our rubber heat transfer print. The colors on this fabric are highly resistant to fading from the wash and when cared for properly will look new for a long period of time.
- Perfectly designed hoodie made from 100% Japanese cotton. Our material is a very durable fabric that will last a minimum of 4 years with no sign of tearing or peeling, 100% ELS (extra-long staple) More about ELS
- It is thick and very warm, you can wear it easily as an outdoor clothing
- The standard-cut hoodie looks great with simple jeans and baseball caps. Perfect for sports events or evening BBQ with friends
- Rubber heat transfer print or digital print will stay sharp on this fabric even after many washes
- A front pouch pocket is quite big for anything, even our sex toys
- Double sew neckband, soft hood lining just adding value to the garment
|- It's quite expensive but we have many clients who just love it and they will spend that money to get it
- Strings that are in the hoodie are not so stretchable so can lose the shape after a long time
|- Cold wash, the best in 30 degrees with low spin. We highly recommend hand wash as this is the safest method to not damage the print. Wash on the left side. Iron mid temperature on the left side always. Do not use bleach or any products that can cause damage to the fabric. Do not wash black fabrics with lighter or white product|
Why Japanese cotton? Japanese cotton is known for its softness. It is unlike any other. Its yarns are strong, durable and fine creating a luxurious feel that lasts. Most brands use stock fabrics, offered by a mill or textile company, which are available to any client interested in purchasing them. We designed our fabrics and more often those fabrics are more expensive to produce. Also, we believe in high qulity products that will last longer than a year. Our t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts can last as long as 4-5 years. Just take care of them correclty and they will last forever.
What is the difference in print method and quality?
Rubber transfer printing made on Japanese cotton garments is a heat printing method in which material is applied to paper (or some other material) by melting a coating of ribbon so that it stays glued to the material on which the print is applied. Our rubber thermal transfer is a high-quality process. We developed it under strict conditions to keep the highest-quality in graphics. As you can see below the print does not contain the fabric texture, the edges are sharp and colour white on black fabrics stays white.
Digital printing (big format prints) is a type of computer printing that recreates a digital image by propelling droplets of ink onto fabrics. In this case, ink is absorbed by the fabric and gaining its texture. In some cases, the graphic can lose a bit of its sharpness and clearness, and white colour ink because is absorbed by the fabric can change the brightness. The sharpness can be caused also by the method of how the fabric is weaved. It can cause the edges of the graphic to be a bit smudged in the process of print. Also, cotton is absorbing the ink much better than polyester.