Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese cotton. Multiple separate yarns are twisted together binding the surface fibers into the weave, creating a yarn which is strong, smooth and highly resistant to pilling and abrasion from wear. The end result, is a soft smooth fabric, with a perfect surface for digital print or our rubber heat transfer print. The colors on this fabric are highly resistant to fading from the wash and when cared for properly will look new for a long period of time.
- Perfectly designed sweatshirt made from 100% Japanese cotton ELS (extra-long staple) More about ELS
- Very durable fabric that lasts a really long time, you can wear our sweatshirt for about 3-4 years with no sign of tearing or peeling
- Regular-cut, street style sweatshirt looks great with any pants and sneakers.
- Industrial rubber prints and digital print look sharp and clean on our fabric
- Short ribbed knit cuffs holding your wrist tight and won't stretch after wash.
- Double sew neckband and the bottom band holds the shape of the sweatshirt
- The sweatshirt has a slightly, almost invisible sheen depends on the light. Looks really cool!
- This one is great for winter weather!
|- A new one has soft padding inside. When you will wear something light underneath it will leave black moss on the light garment. After a few washes, the padding shouldn't leave any moss.|
W H Y J A P A N E S E C O T T O N ?
Japanese cotton is known for its softness. It is unlike any other. Its yarns are strong, durable and fine creating a luxurious feel that lasts. Most brands use stock fabrics, offered by a mill or textile company, which are available to any client interested in purchasing them. We designed our fabrics and more often those fabrics are more expensive to produce. Also, we believe in high quality products that will last longer than a year. Our t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts can last as long as 4-5 years. Just take care of them correctly and they will last forever, truing after many years into vintage style garments.
P R I N T M E T H O D A N D Q U A L I T Y
Digital printing (big format prints and Champion garments) is a type of computer printing that recreates a digital image by propelling droplets of ink onto fabrics. In this case, ink is absorbed by the fabric and gaining its texture. In some cases, the graphic can lose a bit of its sharpness and clearness, and white color ink because is absorbed by the fabric can change the brightness. The sharpness can be caused also by the method of how the fabric is weaved. It can cause the edges of the graphic to be a bit smudged in the process of print.
Rubber transfer printing made on Japanese cotton garments is a heat printing method in which material is applied to paper (or some other material) by melting a coating of ribbon so that it stays glued to the material on which the print is applied. Our rubber thermal transfer is a high-quality process. We developed it under strict conditions to keep the highest-quality in graphics. As you can see below the print does not contain the fabric texture, the edges are sharp and color white on black fabrics stays white.