Love Sports Sex Cock Ring
Love Sports Sex Cock Ring is the absolute best cock ring we've made—we wear'em to fuck, stroke, for piss play and blowjobs, we wear 'em under gear for a bigger bulge…and we know you have done the same - in the past 3 years, we sold more cock sling than all other toys we make combined. That amazes even us, there have been knock-offs and copies, but none have ever matched the feel, fit and look of the original. It really is the best cock & ball toy you will ever use. When guys realize we are the ones that created the first cock sling they tell us so many stories about how much they dig this toy, or how they like to use them, or how many they own… ”the only cock toy I use”, (and how they always get stolen by tricks). The new design has more material in areas that get more stretch, we changed the flex TPR to a new formula that is stronger but even m, re like silicone, we re-shaped the openings so it fits even better, all without fucking up what made the original the best. We have too many fans of this thing to get it wrong. Put one on and fuck. It cradles your nuts, grips the base of your dick keeping you rock-hard, and it pushes all you got up and out…the ergo shape with the anatomical channel under your dick allows you to piss while hard, and jizz without that “pinched” feeling a cock ring can give.
If you have ever jacked-off laying in bed and wrapped your hand around the base of your cock and balls and squeezed, that’s the feeling this gives - it pumps up your balls and blimps out your cock makes em bigger, harder and makes every stroke more intense. Built for rough sex, but fits right for long pounding.
|Total Length cm / inch||8.89 / 3.5|
|Cock Hole cm / inch||2.54 / 1|
|Balls Hole cm / inch||3.8 / 1.5|
Copyrights MAYL Wear. All Rights Reserved.
Sex toys in our store are made from 'body-safe', non-toxic, phthalate-free materials. We take care of each aspect and your health is our priority. 'Body-safe' materials are safe for internal use and can be sanitized between uses and between partners.
What is Sil-A-Gel? Sil-A-Gel is an anti-bacterial compound that we add to all of our Made-in-USA products. It is not a coating or a separate material. It is added into our material in the raw mixing phase so that the anti-bacterial agents are actually engrained into the product and will not wash away with use. Sil-A-Gel helps stop the spread of unwanted and potentially bad bacteria forming on your favorite products. Although you should always wash your products with mild soap and water, Sil-A-Gel is our way of going the extra mile to make sure that your products are as safe and clean as they can be. Our toys also are Cadmium free, Odourless, Antibacterial, made with Non-Toxic formulas.
Silicone. It is the only body-safe material that can be soft and flexible. Silicone sex toys come in all different firmnesses, varying from super-soft to fairly firm. Plus, dual-density toys are a happy compromise between silicone firmnesses: a squishier outer layer of silicone poured over a firm inner core, so that the toy feels soft externally but isn’t floppy in use.
TPR, TPE. TPR is a synthetic rubber, while TPE is an elastomer (a stretchy polymer). These materials are commonly used in masturbators, cock rings. Though chemically different, both TPR and TPE are both porous. These once you should always sanitezed after the use.
PVC. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is a synthetic plastic polymer that has to be softened by some time of “plasticizer” in order to be flexible. In the past, PVC toys (besides being porous) always contained phthalates, but recently - due to health and environmental safety concerns - non-phthalate PVC has been developed. Though PVC can be nontoxic in some cases, it’s still porous. We highly recommend to sanitized the toys after the use.
ABS. Plastic is a type of hard plastic that’s very chemically stable. It’s commonly used in body-safe vibrating toys, often together with silicone.
Metal. Toys can be safe when they’re made of high-quality, properly finished metals.
Body-safe toys should be sanitized when you first purchase them, between anal use, and after each use. To be extra safe, it’s wise to sanitize toys frequently after anal use. For all methods, wash the toy with soap and water after sanitizing.
Store dry and separatly from the other toys. If you have, keep each toy in soft cotton bag.
Silicone (nonvibrating), wood, and metal toys can be put through the “sanitize” cycle in a dishwasher (without detergent). If your dishwasher doesn’t have a sanitize cycle, consider short boiling or keep in hot water for a short period of time.
Returns For Exchange
You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a refund or exchange.
- Returned items must be in their original condition, unworn and unwashed with tags still attached and original package. Please be inform that shipping costs will be your responsibility.
- Please ship the items with tracking information (number) it will give us an opportunity to track your package in the cases where is missing.
- For shipping instructions please contact email@example.com
Defective Product And Returns Due to Our Error
- Return will be considered only if the item is faulty.
- If the return is a result of our techical error, we will refund the cost of item.
- When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund.
- For shipping instructions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following items like adult toys, and items with discount 20% and more are non-returnable and we offer no refunds and no exchange.
- Please note that return is not possible for all the items on our web-store which are discounted or on our outlet.
- Incomplete or used products may not be returned – refunded or exchanged.
Follow the steps below to return an item to MAYL Wear Office:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Include in the subject the name of the item you want to return and the number of your order.
- Please leave a detailed description of the item you would like to return and the reason (even if the reason is – I realised I did not want the product).
- Send the email and we will respond with shipping instructions to you. If your response is sent to us before the maximum time allowed to return an item you will not be held accountable for any delays in the return process.
- All orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday. We are trying to ship order 1 to 2 times a week.
- In the event of a problem in processing your order, you will receive an e-mail detailing the issue and possibly requesting further information.
- All items are shipped directly from MAYL Wear office after quality control made by our owner Piotr Kopertowski. If you have ordered items more than one, you might receive a separate delivery from each store/warehouse. We have warehouses in the US, Hong Kong and in Sri Lanka.
- You will receive regular e-mail updates on the delivery status of your order after we will dispatch your package with the local post office.
- Shipping times will vary but mostly it is between (free worldwide shipping) 14 to 28 days. We are trying to ship your item asap after the production time that can take between 5 to 15 days. It depends on the season and event during the months. We would like to inform you that we are not a fast fashion brand where we are keeping hundreds of pieces in the stock. We care more about quality than quantity, so please be patient with us. Non of our packages were ever missing.
- Premium Shipping usually take 10-12 working days.
- Please note that you have 30 days upon the dispatch of your order to contact us should you not receive it. If you contact us after this 30 day period, we cannot guarantee your refund.
Taxes And Duties
- Please be aware that import duties and taxes set by the Customs Authority of the country that is being shipped to, may apply upon receipt of your order. We are marking all the packages as 'gifts' so you shouldnt be charged by your country customs, but... in some cases it is your responsibility to pay any duties and taxes associated with your order. All taxes are set by the shipping destination country and therefore may vary from country to country.