The Original Daddy - T-shirt, Papa
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The classic MAYL Wear t-shirt in black with Papa industrial silver rubber print, designed by Piotr Kopertowski with a regular fit in a thick 100% Japanese cotton. Featuring crew neck and ribbed collar. Pre-washed for minimum shrinkage.
‘The Original Daddy’ collection features simple graphic artwork prints inspired the question 'Who is your Daddy?' The term 'Daddy' mostly implies that the man has a penchant for younger males, often in their late teens or in their twenties, but his mate doesn't have to be that much younger than him necessarily for the term to apply.
The simple element of very well design font can describe both sides of the party. The 'Daddy' and the one who is looking for a daddy.
|Chest cm / inch||98 / 38.5||104 / 40.5||108 / 42.5||112 / 44||118 / 46.5|
|Back Length cm / inch||67 / 26||69 / 27||72 / 28||78 / 30.5||80 / 31.5|
|Sleeve Length cm / inch||19 / 7.5||20 / 7.8||23 / 9||24 / 9.5||26 / 10|
*We highly recommend buying one size bigger than you are normally wearing. Please keep in mind the measurements can have 1-2 centimeters difference
T H I S P I E C E I S M A D E T O O R D E R
Created & Shipped Within 3-5 Working Days
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric. Great for layering
- Comfortable to wear during Fall, Winter and early Spring season
- Regular fit tee looks perfect with classic denim apparel. Great for any occasion.
F E A T U R E S
- Heavyweight Combed cotton 5.6oz / 210g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew ribbed high-round neck and finishes keep the shape of the tee
- Overlock edging
Few tips and restrictions on how to care about Japanese cotton garments and how to keep the quality of our print in a good state.- highly recommended to hand wash inside out
- if washing in the machine keep the lowest temperature possible (30˚C max)
- do not bleach or tumble dry
- wash the apparel with similar colors and line dry (do not dry black garments under the sun)
- iron any cotton garment inside out with a low temperature
We know that hand wash can take time but if you are spending on a t-shirt 70+ USD it's worth to do it. The life of our Japanese cotton fabric and quality of the prints can stay in really good shape for 3-4 years.