Our Swim Trunks are made out of 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing with extra soft surface
- Relaxed fit, UPF 50+
- Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric with mesh pockets
- Comfortable to wear during summer season
F E A T U R E S
- Fabric weight: 5.13 oz/yd² (174 g/m²), inner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex (liner weight: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²)
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- Anti-chafe mesh inner liner, small inside pocket for valuables
Disclaimer: To make the garment last longer, wash the Swim Trunks thoroughly after each use, that way removing any salt/chlorine residue. We also suggest avoiding designs with large white areas, as they might turn transparent when wet.
Care instructions: We recommend washing the Swim Trunks with similar color clothing and not wringing the garment.
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.