T H I S P I E C E I S M A D E T O O R D E R
Created & Shipped Within 5-7 Working Days
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric. Great for layering
- Comfortable to wear during Fall, Winter and early Spring season
- Regular fit tee looks perfect with classic denim apparel. Great for any occasion.
F E A T U R E S
- Heavyweight Combed cotton 5.6oz / 210g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew ribbed high-round neck and finishes keep the shape of the tee
- Overlock edging
W H Y J A P A N E S E C O T T O N ?
Japanese cotton is known for its softness. It is unlike any other. Its yarns are strong, durable and fine creating a luxurious feel that lasts. Most brands use stock fabrics, offered by a mill or textile company, which are available to any client interested in purchasing them. We designed our fabrics and more often those fabrics are more expensive to produce. Also, we believe in high quality products that will last longer than a year or two. Our t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts can last as long as 4-5 years. Just take care of them correctly and they will last forever, truing after many years into vintage style garments.
P R I N T M E T H O D A N D Q U A L I T Y
Digital printing is a type of computer printing that recreates a digital image by propelling droplets of ink onto fabrics. In this case, ink is absorbed by the fabric and gaining its texture. In some cases, the graphic can lose a bit of its sharpness and clearness, and white color ink because is absorbed by the fabric can change the brightness. The sharpness can be caused also by the method of how the fabric is weaved. It can cause the edges of the graphic to be a bit smudged in the process of print.
Rubber transfer printing made on Japanese cotton garments is a heat printing method in which material is applied to paper (or some other material) by melting a coating of ribbon so that it stays glued to the material on which the print is applied. Our rubber thermal transfer is a high-quality process. We developed it under strict conditions to keep the highest-quality in graphics. As you can see below the print does not contain the fabric texture, the edges are sharp and color white on black fabrics stays white.