|Chest cm / inch||98 / 38.5||104 / 41||110 / 43||116 / 45.5||122 / 48|
|Back Length cm / inch||64 / 25||67 / 26||70 / 27.5||73 / 29||76 / 30|
|Shoulder cm / inch||43 / 17||46 / 18||49 / 19||52 / 20||55 / 21|
*We highly recommend buying one size bigger than you are normally wearing. Please keep in mind the measurements can have 1-2 centimeters difference
T H I S P I E C E I S M A D E T O O R D E R
Created & Shipped Within 3-5 Working Days
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric. Great for layering
- Comfortable to wear during Fall, Winter and early Spring season
- Regular fit tee looks perfect with classic denim apparel. Great for any occasion.
F E A T U R E S
- Heavy-weight Combed cotton 5.6oz / 190g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew ribbed high-round neck and finishes keep the shape of the tee
- Overlock edging
Few tips and restrictions on how to care about Japanese cotton garments and how to keep the quality of our print in a good state.- highly recommended to hand wash inside out
- if washing in the machine keep the lowest temperature possible (30˚C max)
- do not bleach or tumble dry
- wash the apparel with similar colors and line dry (do not dry black garments under the sun)
- iron any cotton garment inside out with a low temperature
We know that hand wash can take time but if you are spending on a t-shirt 70+ USD it's worth to do it. The life of our Japanese cotton fabric and quality of the prints can stay in really good shape for 3-4 years.