Harness, Classic V-Shape Chest Piece - Woven Finish Elastics
Estimated Tax notice included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The classic MAYL Wear V-Shape Chest Piece in black and a woven finish designed by Piotr Kopertowski. The chest harness is made from high-quality, strong yet soft banding. There is a limited amount of this set available. This piece was made to emphasize your chest and make your upper body part wider. The design was made to make you feel confident. Inspirations came from hiking harnesses that have a strong masculine sex appeal. Comfortable enough to be worn all day or night, you can wear a bare chest or on a muscle fit t-shirt.
The limited-edition version in black/pink color variation with a Greek key motif includes elastic that was made only for us!
|SIZE CHEST HARNESS||Chest|
|One Size cm / inch||80 - 97 / 31 - 38|
Our harnesses are incredibly durable, but it's still important to take good care of them.
The maximum lifespan of harnesses is around 10 years. However, the actual lifespan of your harness will depend on how and where you use it - try to avoid exposing your harness to sharp edges, corrosive substances, extreme temperatures and other harsh environments.
Here are some more care and maintenance tips to help you maximize the lifespan of your harness:
Store your gear properly in a well-ventilated area. Do not leave your harness in direct sunlight or lying around on the floor. Keep it away from damp places where mold may develop.
Do not mark the product in a way that might reduce its integrity or interfere with the functionality of the harness. Do not use scissors to cut a hole or change the shape of harness.
H O W T O C L E A N Y O U R H A R N E S S
To clean your safety harness, follow these steps:- Wash the harness in lukewarm soapy water (30 °C maximum, pH neutral).
- Next, rinse the harness thoroughly with fresh tap water.
- Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a small brush.
- Alternatively, you can clean your harness in the washing machine (30 °C delicate synthetic setting, no detergent, no spin cycle). We recommend placing your harness inside a thick cloth bag.
- Do not wash your harness with a high-pressure water sprayer. Avoid using any cleaning products besides household face/body soap - stronger products may damage the nylon harness.
- Once your harness is clean, hang it on a line to dry. Keep it away from direct sunlight, radiators, flames, etc.