Harness, Gladiator Set With Thong - Knitted Finish Elastics
Estimated Tax notice included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The classic MAYL Wear Gladiator Elastics Chest Harness in black with a knitted finish designed by Piotr Kopertowski was made to emphasize your chest and make it bigger in the lower part. The design was made to make you feel confident, masculine, and strong. This chest piece you can wear alone or on a slim fit t-shirt, under the jacket, or with just any sneakers. The woven elastics are quite stretchy so the harness will fit all.
The thong harness in black and red with a knitted finish elastic designed by Piotr Kopertowski to show off your masculine tights and bubble butt. Inspirations came from a gun holster that has a strong masculine sex appeal. The knitted harness is very stretchy (more stretchy than the woven version and also slimmer in width) but yet super comfortable to wear undershorts, jeans, or alone.
|SIZE CHEST HARNESS||Chest|
|S/M cm / inch||80 - 97 / 31 - 38|
|L/XL cm / inch||100 - 120 / 39 - 47|
|SIZE THONG HARNESS||Waist||Garters|
|S/M cm / inch||64 - 90 / 25 - 35||46 - 60 / 18 - 24|
|L/XL cm / inch||85 - 120 / 33 - 47||50 - 68 / 19 - 27|
*Mix and match all available sizes. Please inform us about your options at email@example.com after your purchase.
Our harnesses are incredibly durable, but it's still important to take good care of them.
The maximum lifespan of harnesses is around 10 years. However, the actual lifespan of your harness will depend on how and where you use it - try to avoid exposing your harness to sharp edges, corrosive substances, extreme temperatures and other harsh environments.
Here are some more care and maintenance tips to help you maximize the lifespan of your harness:
Store your gear properly in a well-ventilated area. Do not leave your harness in direct sunlight or lying around on the floor. Keep it away from damp places where mold may develop.
Do not mark the product in a way that might reduce its integrity or interfere with the functionality of the harness. Do not use scissors to cut a hole or change the shape of harness.
H O W T O C L E A N Y O U R H A R N E S S
To clean your safety harness, follow these steps:- Wash the harness in lukewarm soapy water (30 °C maximum, pH neutral).
- Next, rinse the harness thoroughly with fresh tap water.
- Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a small brush.
- Alternatively, you can clean your harness in the washing machine (30 °C delicate synthetic setting, no detergent, no spin cycle). We recommend placing your harness inside a thick cloth bag.
- Do not wash your harness with a high-pressure water sprayer. Avoid using any cleaning products besides household face/body soap - stronger products may damage the nylon harness.
- Once your harness is clean, hang it on a line to dry. Keep it away from direct sunlight, radiators, flames, etc.