MAYL Wear & Kris Cieslak
Kris Cieslak - T-shirt, Looking For Love
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The classic MAYL Wear t-shirt in black and white with Looking For Love industrial rubber print, designed by Kris Cieslak, vectorized by Piotr Kopertowski with a regular fit in a thick 100% Japanese cotton. Featuring crew neck and ribbed collar. Pre-washed for minimum shrinkage.
Kris Cieslak was born in Warsaw and studied Fine Art at the University ‘Schola Posnaniensis’ in Poznan, Poland. He now resides in London where he develops most of his work, following a number of exhibitions in Paris, Rome, Milan, and Warsaw. Kris is also the curator of the annual #TRIBE International Art Festivals organized by Chrom-Art, a sizeable event that has showcased hundreds of talented emerging artists from all over the world since its inception in 2015. Cieslak only ever remembers having a passion for the visual arts. Since 2004, Cieslak has devoted all his time to his artwork which includes painting, sculpting, and ceramics. Alongside developing a unique painting style that is called now “stripism”, demonstrating that in art the only limitations are the borders of our own imagination.
More at Chrom.Art
|Chest cm / inch||98 / 38.5||104 / 40.5||108 / 42.5||112 / 44||118 / 46.5|
|Back Length cm / inch||67 / 26||69 / 27||72 / 28||78 / 30.5||80 / 31.5|
|Sleeve Length cm / inch||19 / 7.5||20 / 7.8||23 / 9||24 / 9.5||26 / 10|
*We highly recommend buying one size bigger than you are normally wearing. Please keep in mind the measurements can have 1-2 centimeters difference
T H I S P I E C E I S M A D E T O O R D E R
Created & Shipped Within 3-5 Working Days
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric. Great for layering
- Comfortable to wear during Fall, Winter and early Spring season
- Regular fit tee looks perfect with classic denim apparel. Great for any occasion.
F E A T U R E S
- Heavyweight Combed cotton 5.6oz / 210g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew ribbed high-round neck and finishes keep the shape of the tee
- Overlock edging
Few tips and restrictions on how to care about Japanese cotton garments and how to keep the quality of our print in a good state.- highly recommended to hand wash inside out
- if washing in the machine keep the lowest temperature possible (30˚C max)
- do not bleach or tumble dry
- wash the apparel with similar colors and line dry (do not dry black garments under the sun)
- iron any cotton garment inside out with a low temperature
We know that hand wash can take time but if you are spending on a t-shirt 70+ USD it's worth to do it. The life of our Japanese cotton fabric and quality of the prints can stay in really good shape for 3-4 years.