MAYL Wear Classic - Cropped T-shirt, Japanese Cotton
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The classic MAYL Wear cropped t-shirt available in black, white, grey and rosé color, designed by Piotr Kopertowski with a regular fit in a thick 100% Japanese cotton. Crew neck and ribbed collar and pre-washed for minimum shrinkage.
The truth about the crop top movement is that it has existed since the cropped shirt was originally created by men for men and was part of men's fashion for years before women began wearing it. We are returning to the 80' where boys were wearing sport crop-tops everywhere. From rugby players through entertainment stars and famous actors. Our crop top cut is our secret weapon. It is at the right height, not too high and not too low. It is perfect for skinny boys, muscle boys, and well-rounded boys. Great for sunny days or a pool party!
|Chest cm / inch||98 / 38.5||104 / 40.5||108 / 42.5||112 / 44||118 / 46.5|
|Back Length* cm / inch||-||-||-||-||-|
|Sleeve Length cm / inch||19 / 7.5||20 / 7.8||23 / 9||24 / 9.5||26 / 10|
*We highly recommend buying one size bigger than you are normally wearing. Please keep in mind the measurements can have 1-2 centimeters difference *Trust us with the length, we have our special formula for it.
T H I S P I E C E I S M A D E T O O R D E R
Created & Shipped Within 3-5 Working Days
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric. Great for layering
- Comfortable to wear during Spring and Summer season
- Regular fit crop-top looks perfect with classic denim apparel. Great for any occasion.
F E A T U R E S
- Heavyweight Combed cotton 5.6oz / 210g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew ribbed high-round neck and finishes keep the shape of the crop-top
- Overlock edging
Few tips and restrictions on how to care about Japanese cotton garments and how to keep the quality of our print in a good state.- highly recommended to hand wash inside out
- if washing in the machine keep the lowest temperature possible (30˚C max)
- do not bleach or tumble dry
- wash the apparel with similar colors and line dry (do not dry black garments under the sun)
- iron any cotton garment inside out with a low temperature
We know that hand wash can take time but if you are spending on a t-shirt 70+ USD it's worth to do it. The life of our Japanese cotton fabric and quality of the prints can stay in really good shape for 3-4 years.