Harness, Gladiator Set - Woven Finish Elastics
Estimated Tax notice included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The classic MAYL Wear Gladiator Harness Set in black with a woven finish designed by Piotr Kopertowski. The entire set was made to emphasize your chest and leg muscles make them bigger in the lower parts. The design was made to make you feel confident, masculine, and strong. Inspirations came from a gun holster that has a strong masculine sex appeal. The woven harness is very stretchy and super comfortable to wear undershorts, jeans, or alone.
The bottom piece is an open crotch model. Both pieces you can wear alone or as a great set for gay parties. The woven elastics are quite stretchy but still, you will feel a bit of tension here and there to keep your body in shape. In this form, the new harness model will give you better flexibility in the crotch area. Also, the piece itself can be worn with any other underwear that you already own.
Underwear that you can see in the pictures is not a part of the set.
|SIZE CHEST HARNESS||Chest|
|S/M cm / inch||80 - 97 / 31 - 38|
|L/XL cm / inch||100 - 120 / 39 - 47|
|SIZE THIGH HARNESS||Waist||Garters|
|S/M cm / inch||64 - 90 / 25 - 35||46 - 60 / 18 - 24|
|L/XL cm / inch||85 - 120 / 33 - 47||50 - 68 / 19 - 27|
*Mix and match all available sizes. Please inform us about your options at email@example.com after your purchase.
Our harnesses are incredibly durable, but it's still important to take good care of them.
The maximum lifespan of harnesses is around 10 years. However, the actual lifespan of your harness will depend on how and where you use it - try to avoid exposing your harness to sharp edges, corrosive substances, extreme temperatures and other harsh environments.
Here are some more care and maintenance tips to help you maximize the lifespan of your harness:
Store your gear properly in a well-ventilated area. Do not leave your harness in direct sunlight or lying around on the floor. Keep it away from damp places where mold may develop.
Do not mark the product in a way that might reduce its integrity or interfere with the functionality of the harness. Do not use scissors to cut a hole or change the shape of harness.
H O W T O C L E A N Y O U R H A R N E S S
To clean your safety harness, follow these steps:- Wash the harness in lukewarm soapy water (30 °C maximum, pH neutral).
- Next, rinse the harness thoroughly with fresh tap water.
- Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a small brush.
- Alternatively, you can clean your harness in the washing machine (30 °C delicate synthetic setting, no detergent, no spin cycle). We recommend placing your harness inside a thick cloth bag.
- Do not wash your harness with a high-pressure water sprayer. Avoid using any cleaning products besides household face/body soap - stronger products may damage the nylon harness.
- Once your harness is clean, hang it on a line to dry. Keep it away from direct sunlight, radiators, flames, etc.