|Chest cm / inch||98 / 38.5||104 / 41||110 / 43||116 / 45.5||122 / 48|
|Back Length cm / inch||64 / 25||67 / 26||70 / 27.5||73 / 29||76 / 30|
|Shoulder cm / inch||43 / 17||46 / 18||49 / 19||52 / 20||55 / 21|
*We highly recommend buying one size bigger than you are normally wearing. Please keep in mind the measurements can have 1-2 centimeters difference.
T H I S P I E C E I S M A D E T O O R D E R
Created & Shipped Within 3-5 Working Days
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric.
- Comfortable and warm fabric great to wear during Fall, Winter and early Spring season
- The regular-cut hoodie looks great with simple jeans and baseball caps.
F E A T U R E S- Heavyweight Combed cotton 11.65oz / 330g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew neck and finishes keep the shape of the garment
- Short ribbed knit cuffs holding your wrist tight and won't stretch after wash
- Soft hood lining just adding value to the garment
Few tips and restrictions on how to care about Japanese cotton garments and how to keep the quality of our print in a good state.- highly recommended to hand wash inside out
- if washing in the machine keep the lowest temperature possible (30˚C max)
- do not bleach or tumble dry
- wash the apparel with similar colors and line dry (do not dry black garments under the sun)
- iron any cotton garment inside out with a low temperature
We know that hand wash can take time but if you are spending on a t-shirt 70+ USD it's worth to do it. The life of our Japanese cotton fabric and quality of the prints can stay in really good shape for 3-4 years.