|Chest cm / inch||98 / 38.5||104 / 40.5||108 / 42.5||112 / 44||118 / 46.5|
|Back Length cm / inch||67 / 26||69 / 27||72 / 28||78 / 30.5||80 / 31.5|
|Sleeve Length cm / inch||19 / 7.5||20 / 7.8||23 / 9||24 / 9.5||26 / 10|
*We highly recommend buying one size bigger than you are normally wearing. Please keep in mind the measurements can have 1-2 centimeters difference
Our clothing is manufactured in Hong Kong using a high quality 100% Japanese Combed cotton.
B E N E F I T S
- Highly restrain to pilling and abrasion from wearing
- Resistant to twist while washing as garment doesn't have side stiches
- Last extra long because of the thickness of the fabric. Great for layering
- Comfortable to wear during Fall, Winter and early Spring season
- Regular fit tee looks perfect with classic denim apparel. Great for any occasion.
F E A T U R E S
- Heavy-weight Combed cotton 5.6oz / 190g
- Soft, smooth, strong fabric with perfect surface for art print
- Double sew ribbed high-round neck and finishes keep the shape of the tee
- Overlock edging
Few tips and restrictions on how to care about Japanese cotton garments and how to keep the quality of our print in a good state.- highly recommended to hand wash inside out
- if washing in the machine keep the lowest temperature possible (30˚C max)
- do not bleach or tumble dry
- wash the apparel with similar colors and line dry (do not dry black garments under the sun)
- iron any cotton garment inside out with a low temperature
We know that hand wash can take time but if you are spending on a t-shirt 70+ USD it's worth to do it. The life of our Japanese cotton fabric and quality of the prints can stay in really good shape for 3-4 years.