Swimwear Brief, Classic 2 - Pro Diving Model, Tight Fit
Estimated Tax notice included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Celebrating the first MAYL Wear classic 2 swimsuit brief, designed by Piotr Kopertowski. Available in beautiful off-white color. Having this speedo in your hands you will feel textured rich, thicker fabric that is very gentle for your skin. Sexy and quick-drying, designed with a narrow waist finish and high-cut to enhance your assets and keep them in place. The model sits tight, similar to semi-scuba diving swim apparel. And if you’re wondering, 2 is the side seam length (2 inches or 5 cm). This model is so unique, you can wear it higher on your waist or lower if needed. Featuring an internal drawstring waist for your comfort and security, and mesh lining, 4-way stretch thicker fabric for the perfect fit. Level of transparency when wet: medium to low.
Let's talk about the size.
As I want you to look great in our swimwear you can contact me directly at email@example.com for online consultation. I created size inclusivity. Just because your waist matches a bigger size, it doesn't mean you have to wear a size bigger swim. There are a few factors that can change your perception while buying swimwear.
|SIZE||Waist (cm / inch)||Side Seam (cm / inch)|
|S/S||66-71 / 26-28||5 / 2|
|M/M||68-76 / 27-30||5 / 2|
|M/L||71-81 / 28-32||5 / 2|
|L/XL||73-86 / 29-34||5 / 2|
B E S T P R A C T I C E S- Don not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Rinse thoroughly your swimsuit in cold water with a bit of soap as soon as possible after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater
- Never roll up when wet : hang dry the swimsuit on a clothes line or hanger
- Do not hang the swimsuit in direct sunlight: UV rays can cause the colors of the fabric to fade
- Do not twist or wring out your swimsuit to remove excess water to avoid breaking the fabric. The simple squeeze is the best
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals.