B E S T P R A C T I C E S- Don not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Rinse thoroughly your swimsuit in cold water with a bit of soap as soon as possible after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater
- Never roll up when wet : hang dry the swimsuit on a clothes line or hanger
- Do not hang the swimsuit in direct sunlight: UV rays can cause the colors of the fabric to fade
- Do not twist or wring out your swimsuit to remove excess water to avoid breaking the fabric. The simple squeeze is the best
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals.